Thursday, November 23, 2006

happy thanksgiving!

And now for a classic... Adam Sandler's Thanksgiving song...

Love to eat turkey Love to eat turkey Love to eat turkey
Cause it's good
Love to eat turkey
Like a good boy should
Cause it's turkey to eat So good
Turkey for meT urkey for you
Let's eat the turkeyIn my big brown shoe
Love to eat the turkey
At the tableI once saw a movie
With Betty Grable
Eat that turkey
All night long
Fifty million Elvis fans
Can't be wrong
Turkey turkey doo and Turkey turkey dap
I eat that turkey
Then I take a nap

Thanksgiving is a special night
Jimmy Walker used to say Dynomite!
That's right Turkey with gravy and cranberry
Can't believe they traded Darryl Strawberry.
Turkey for you and Turkey for me
Can't believe TysonGave that girl V.D.
White meat, dark meat
You just can't lose
I fell off my moped
And I got a bruiseTurkey in the oven
And the buns in the toaster
I'll never take downMy Cheryl Tiegs poster
Wrap that turkey upIn aluminum foil
My brother likes to masturbate
With baby oil
Turkey and sweet potato pie
Sammy Davis Jr.Only had one eye
Turkey for the girls and Turkey for the boys
My favorite kind of pant
Are corduroys
Gobble gobble goo and Gobble gobble gickel
I wish turkeyOnly cost a nickel
Oh I love turkey on Thanksgiving

No comments: