Sunday, October 05, 2008

north side heartbreak...

So the Cubbies are out of the playoffs... already. I guess we are used to it, huh? Maybe next year? Uh huh, whatever.

Anyway, Ozzie, we're looking at you & the Sox now. The city is counting on you, this afternoon, so don't screw it up. No pressure though, hahahaha.

In other news, I spent yesterday (and part of today, as it happens) doing my part to Support the Economy... so, yeah, I went shopping. I got some lovely lovely pants (40% off each pair, yo) and a new pair of boots. Also, in the continued interest of not getting an ulcer, I invested in Photoshop Elements so I can amuse myself on my Mac. Tee hee. I see many happy hours ahead of me... if I can only figure out how to use it.

Just so you don't think I spend all my time lying around and then going shopping, I also baked some muffins... mmmmm, muffins...

Why is the weekend always so short?

No comments: