Monday, May 16, 2011

You know you've been spending too much time in Bon Temps when...

I spent a lot of time reading over this rainy weekend. After I finished reading Dead Reckoning, I went back through the series, starting at my favorite, Dead to the World and progressing from there. I actually skipped ahead again, reading Dead in the Family and All Together Dead simultaneously and am just finished From Dead to Worse (blah blah blah, weretiger, blah blah blah.... Crystal and Jason... blah blah blah stupid Arlene....)

But I think I've been spending too much time with Sookie and co. Witness:

1. A strange craving for iced tea. Usually I don't drink it, but Sookie always serves tea, and last week on a hot day, I stopped and got a Carolina Honey Breeze from Argo Tea. Yeah. Not great. Too much honey for my liking.

2. I started thinking to myself what kind of were-animal our new Mayor would be. (A fox maybe.)

3. And then, the kicker. So, I'm planning a meeting and waiting to get some responses. I alert my colleague as to whom I am still waiting on and send her an email with the following names: Tom, Alan, Bill and Eric. HA. Made me think, automatically, of Bill Compton and Eric Northman. AS IF they'd be at a meeting I'm planning... That just tickled me.

And made me think I should start reading some other stuff for a while...

No comments: