Tuesday, June 26, 2007

by the way...

For any potential power couple type applicants, even though The Oracle of Starbucks (found at http://www.buttafly.com/starbucks/index.php - for some reason my linky thing isn't working right and I can't really be bothered to figure out why.)

Personality type: High Maintenance
You pride yourself on being assertive and direct; everyone else thinks you're bossy and arrogant. You're constantly running your mouth about topics that only you would find interesting. Your capacity for wasting other people's time is limitless. Your friends find you intolerable, that's why they're plotting to kill you. Also drinks: Water. Bottled, chilled, with four ice cubes, a twist of lemon, in a crystal glass. Can also be found at: Trendy martini bars

I swear, I've never been to a martini bar in my life.....

(thanks, by the way to litwit - just follow the link over there, okay? for pointing me in the direction of the great, caffeinated oracle...)

1 comment:

Emily said...

Apparently my tall double nonfat mocha means I'm a stripper who drinks wine coolers...
My other common order of venti black iced tea makes me a Zima drinking mall rat...Not sure which is worse :)