Friday, June 15, 2007

i love my iPod

Really, it's my best friend as a commuter. Sometimes, when I don't feel like making any decisions, I let the iPod choose the music that I listen to on my train ride.

This is what it chose for me on my ride home this afternoon:

Kids (Kylie Minogue/Robbie Williams)
The Sweetest Thing (U2)
An Innocent Man (Billy Joel)
Clocks (Coldplay)
I Will (The Beatles)
Rhythm of Life (Edwin McCain)
A Man and A Woman (U2)
Dreamers (Sister Hazel)
Somewhere (Renee Fleming)
Just a Girl (No Doubt)

It seems like it was on a rock n' roll kick this afternoon, maybe knowing I was feeling happy, relaxed and groovy on my early release Friday! It seemed to be having a thing for U2, since it kicked out 2 selections from my U2 catalogue today. The other day, it really wanted me to listen to "South Side" (Moby and Gwen Stefani). It shuffled that into the playlist twice!

No comments: