Monday, July 27, 2009

the ugly truth

Had a good time this weekend - one of the (many) highlights was seeing "The Ugly Truth" with Heidi (and we also managed to work out a time share plan with our favorite leading man...HA.). We went up to Woodfield, shopped for her immediately forthcoming Antipodean Adventure and went to the theater there.

I had posted previously about being rather on the fence about seeing this one, and if my great love for Mr. Butler would outweigh my irritation with Ms. Heigl. Well, like the house (and Patti), Gerard always wins, and I have to tell you, I think I am over my Heigl issues. I think I just really really hate her Grey's Anatomy character, Izzie. She was delightful in the movie, cute and funny, and he was adorable (even though his character was kind of an ass. Funny as hell though). Yes it was a bit formulaic, but I laughed. A lot.

No comments: