Tuesday, August 24, 2010

fall... already?

Where has the summer gone? Every year, I sit around kind of waiting for the signal that summer has started - there is no official summer vacation for the working stiff, and so by the time I started thinking summer's finally here, it is practically over. At least we have some fall things to look forward to: honey crisp apples and sweater and yes, darlings, boots!
J. Crew shows us how to get it done, and has some help from Katie Holmes and Josh Duhamel.

I love me some J. Crew - I got the catalogue yesterday. My favorite part, aside from the pix of Josh, Katie, and the cast of their movie The Romantics, was the ad on the back cover that said "Boot Up!" because fall is also the time where we can start wearing our boots! I also love me some boots (and that should come as no surprise).

So, yeah. J. Crew and Bono have decreed it to be so: Boot Up, Bitches.

No comments: