Sunday, February 12, 2012

Best PictureQuest 2012

Every year I say I will see all of the Oscar Best Picture nominees before the broadcast. Every.Single.Year. And it never ever happens. This is party due to laziness, and also partly due to the fact that the Best Picture nominees are usually films that are good in a snobby, movie critic kind of way, the kind of way that is completely over my head, OR they are films that I have no interest in seeing. And then, you know, they opened the field to allow up to 10 best picture nominees. If I couldn't do five, raising the number to ten is just another obstacle.

This year, I'm close. So close (incredibly close?). This year, the Best Picture nominees are ones I actually had interest in seeing. Woo hoo! I have, to date, seen six of the nine. I have decided to review them, for your reading pleasure. So stay tuned.

The Quest Continues...

No comments: