Friday, August 15, 2008

TGIF!

Well, I don't know about all y'all, but I am SO ready for the weekend! Some happiness that added to my Friday:

1. The purchase of tickets to see Ms. Patti at North Central College in Naperville (yes, it's in April. I am all about planning ahead)- front row seats, too, holla!

2. A new beverage at Argo tea - the Carmelotto Macchiato - it's coffee! It's chocolate! It's caramel! It's full of caffeinated deliciousness! Can you tell I'm still kind of on the caffeine buzz??

3. A lunchtime visit to my happy place - AKA the Art Institute where I spent most of my time in front of the Seurat. I am considering membership over there, should this become a serious habit.

4. Tomorrow night I get to see a certain bunch of talented dancers at Ravinia and the weather is supposed to be beautiful.

5. Tonight I am planning to get scrappy with my friends - I have not done anything remotely crafty in a very long time.

6.

Authorized Patti at Les Mouches recording... I have a not-s0-authorized one... which I love... but the real thing?? Woo!

Happy happy Friday! I am outta here!

1 comment:

Bob said...

oh lord. I just added to my cc debt with the purchase of LuPone @ Naperville tickets (A little less exciting than LuPone @ Les Mouches? Dunno.) See you there!