Tuesday, December 16, 2008

bitch stole my taxi! and more (upper) west side stories

I'm back from NYC! And you know what?? I shoulda STAYED THERE! Not only is it zero degrees here, icy and freaking SNOWING, I got into a fender bender this morning. Everything is okay. The only fenders that got bent, unfortunately, were mine. It is all kind of a blur - I was backing into a parking spot to prepare myself for a cleaner exit later tonight, I am not used to doing it, I was anxious about doing it, suddenly there was another car there, and I am not sure he knew I was going in reverse, and he kept coming forward, I kept going backwards, and CRUNCH. His car? Not damaged. My car. Damaged. Arrrrghhhh. I love my car and am upset that I'm a total moron because - here's the best part - if I'd pulled into the spot, I would have been FINE. Well, I guess it is true. Life's a bitch and then you die.

But you want to know about my trip, right?? And how it was in the 60s yesterday when I left??
More later...

No comments: