Friday, May 07, 2010

mother's day, 30 Rock Style

Oh 30 Rock, you make me smile. It was touch and go for a while, since last week's storyline with Jenna and her Jenna-impersonator boyfriend was a little too bizarre for me, but this week - it's all good! In a Mother's Day homage, we had appearances from Jack's mother Colleen, Frank's mother - Patti - I don't know the character's name, Jenna's mother, Liz Lemon's mother and her secret affair with Buzz Aldrin (before she married Mr. Lemon) and Tracy's mother, the pajamall lady, and we learned that poor Danny appears to be adopted.

Liz shouted at the moon with Buzz, Kenneth forgot his name (well, Elaine Stritch IS kind of intimidating - I would probably forget MY name, too.), Will Ferrell popped up on NBC's latest show "Bitch Hunter" (DO IT, NBC!! For the love of GOD, do it!) , and at the end, they all sang a song.

Happy Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Bob said...

A wonderful episode. I agree: 30 Rock has gotten too bizarro for me lately. I hope they get it back on track.

BroadwayBaby said...

Me too! These past few episodes have seemed promising.