Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dear 2016 Olympic Committee,

It's been awhile since we've talked. I hope you've been busy on the opening ceremonies ideas, you know everyone I have talked to really likes my dancing cow lighting the torch idea - I will give it to you cheap.

I was reading in the Sun Times that there is a little hiccup in the Olympic Village site planning arena. May I be so bold as to offer a suggestion? I think to really show the warmth and hospitality of the city, we should put the athletes with host families. Sort of like that Seinfeld episode where the runner stays with Elaine, except we'd all get better alarm clocks. I will personally offer my own space to the Australian men's swimming team. It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it, for the glory of da city of Chicago and all that.

No comments: