Friday, September 05, 2008

there is a cup of sauerkraut in our fridge...

I arrived at the office this morning and put my lunch in our fridge, only to detect a funky odor. We've only been here since July, and we've so far been very polite in the use of our new fridge. Upon closer inspection, I found the source: a styrofoam cup of sauerkraut covered with plastic wrap. Why? Why would you bring sauerkraut to work? And then stick it, uneaten, in the fridge? Plastic wrap? Is not going to keep the stench under wraps, folks.

Is this a sign of what the rest of my day is going to be like?

2 comments:

Emily said...

Eww! To be honest, I love sauerkraut, but I wouldn't dare take it to work and punish other people with it...

BroadwayBaby said...

Mystery solved... apparently the girls downstairs in wardrobe had a franks and beans extravaganza and decided to include a little kraut as a side dish... It would not be my choice to bring to work though.