Friday, September 26, 2008

Time Out New York: The Saga Continues

Remember a while ago I posted wondering about the mysterious issues of Time Out New York that kept arriving on my doorstep? Well, they stopped coming for a while, so I figured... well, I don't know what I figured, but basically they stopped coming so I stopped worrying about it. Then they started up again, this time with an explanation - I joined hiptix so I could get a discount to Sunday in the Park with George at Roundabout and they decided to give all their participants a free 2 year subscription. Which is awesome, yes? Most definitely yes.

So, mystery solved. Kind of. But here's the thing - they come sort of sporadically (I blame the mailman)and I am worried that this week, when I really really want it to turn up, I won't get it... In the meantime, I have been stalking Borders across the street.

It appears that TONY has a karmic vendetta with me, but we always hurt the ones we love...

No comments: