Wednesday, November 26, 2008

oh mickey, you're so fine...

(Last Friday)
My phone: Ring, ring! Why doncha give me a call??
Me: Hello?
Jimberly*: What are you doing tonight?
Me: Nothing.
Jimberly: Wanna go to the Niles North Variety show and watch our friend* in the faculty do a dance?
Me: But of course!!

*Name changed/withheld to protect the innocent

So off we went to Niles North, land of the free, home of the Vikings, to see the variety show. I don't remember having a variety show when we were in high school, but apparently we did. Maybe they called them "talent" shows back then?? We didn't even bring a camera, but some crazy cat in the audience DID and put this on Youtube. It kind of rocks.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm SO glad you posted this - when I talked to the anonymous faculty member last week about the show she was hoping nobody filmed it, but I'm glad to see she was wrong! Hehe...