Tuesday, August 18, 2009

well, it IS my new motto...



And also, on this ABBA Tuesday, I give you a cute little quiz I found on FB last week. My Life According to ABBA - to do it, I used only song names from ABBA to answer the questions below. (And yes, they are actually all ABBA songs!)

Are you a male or female?
I am Just a Girl

Describe yourself:
I Saw it in the Mirror

How do you feel:
Like an Angel Passing Through My Room

Describe where you currently live:
Summer Night City

If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Tropical Loveland

Your favorite form of transportation:
Another Town, Another Train

Your best friend is:
Nina, Pretty Ballerina

Your favorite color is:
Put on Your White Sombrero

What's the weather like:
Should I Laugh or Cry

Favorite time of day:
Sitting in the Palm Tree

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Crazy World

What is life to you:
The Winner Takes it All

Your current relationship:
Love Isn’t Easy (But it Sure is Hard Enough)

Breaking up:
So Long

Looking for:
Money, Money, Money

Wouldn't mind:
Two for the Price of One

Your fear:
I’m a Marionette

Best advice you have to give:
People Need Love

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Cassandra

Thought for the day:
I Let the Music Speak

How I would like to die:
Kisses of Fire

My motto:
Gimme Gimme Gimme (A Man After Midnight)

No comments: