Wednesday, September 16, 2009

my life according to U2

My Life According to U2 - I know I did this with ABBA before, I decided to let Bono and the Edge write the story of my life, well, the names of their songs, anyway!

Are you a male or female? Party Girl

Describe yourself: the Sweetest Thing (shut up!)

How do you feel: I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight

Describe where you currently live: Where the Streets Have No Name

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? The City of Blinding Lights

Your favorite form of transportation: Running to Stand Still

Your best friend is: The Wanderer

Your favorite color is: Lemon

What's the weather like: Some Days Are Better Than Others

Favorite time of day: 11 o'clock, tick tock

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Zooropa

What is life to you: Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad

Your current relationship: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Breaking up: With or Without You

Looking for: Love & Peace Or Else

Wouldn't mind: Miracle Drug

Your fear: Shadows & Tall Trees

Best advice you have to give: Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Grace

Thought for the day:
I Threw a Brick Through a Window

How I would like to die: The Unforgettable Fire

My motto: Is That All?

No comments: