Saturday, September 12, 2009

you know i'll go crazy (if i don't go crazy tonight)

Wheeeeeee! U2 tonight! I am sososososososososo excited. I was up at the crack of 7:30 - did some laundry, hit the gym, went to the bank, had breakfast (delicious cinnamon crunch bagel and caramel apple tea latte at Panera), came back here, showered, did more laundry, watched the dudes next door dig a ginormous trench in the front yard (maybe to hide the bodies? Am not sure, but it is very diverting to watch. One guy is doing all the work, and the others are behind him, gabbling in Spanish giving him orders apparently, but not helping at all.), fed my two starving kitties, went to get stuck with needles (allergy shots! four of them! every week for ever and ever. My injectionist always gives me treats each week - this week she gave me a kitkat and tootsie pops for the concert.) and NOW I am waiting for my friends to come and get me so we can have an awesome adventure in the city and then.... BONO. Best. Weekend. Ever?? I think the answer to that is clearly yes.

Our plan is to go to MSI for the Harry Potter exhibit. I have not been there in years and years and years. I remember we went in grade school - through the coal mine, onto the U505 submarine... So recapturing our childhood is on tap for today. As well as channeling our inner rock stars. Hmmmmm. Shall I bring my Ravinia jelly ring???

No comments: