Friday, November 20, 2009

fabulous friday!

It's Friday! It's not even 8:30 and I am already in need of a stiff drink! Work is crazy, I found gray hairs on my head last week and, oh yeah, I'm turning the big 3-1 on Tuesday. It's enough to make a girl/old lady crawl back into bed with a bottle of something strong and not emerge for a very very long time. Had made plans to celebrate early with a trip to Ann Arbor to see Ms. Patti today, but decided to nix it. With age comes responsibility and the dreaded logic. Ugh. So many people wanting me to have serious thoughts these days. What a bore.

But anyway. Will celebrate in style on Tuesday with dinner at Petterino's and...

I am so excited to see this one. There's actually lots of stuff I am excited to see around here these days, all coming up in November/December/January, part of the reason that I decided against going to the Mitten today. But we were talking about the Addams Family. I love Nathan & Bebe and have never seen either of them perform live (have I ever told you my tale of woe vis-a-vis the Producers???) and when I heard this was coming AND there was a performance on my birthday I bought tickets (rather impulsively, without bothering to check everyone's availability which caused some calendric consternation, but as my grandmother might say, hey-who.). Will report in full next week. Whee!

No comments: