Monday, May 07, 2007

party time!

Last night was the closing night party. We had it www.onesixtyblue.com I was debating whether or not I should go - I was sure I'd get lost (and I did! But thank god for this)
and of course, there is the eternal question of what the heck to wear.... but I went, I mingled with my peeps, met some new and lovely people, and best of all, had some completely fabulous food.

Now I get to say I've been to onesixty blue, and really, what more could a person ask for?

Got home at a decent hour and worked on my knitting. I am still just doing squares - mostly scarves. Have a bit of difficulty though since a) it's spring time, and scarves aren't really necessary and 2.) I only have the one neck. But oh well. I have moved on to different kinds of yarn (ribbons for the summer months) and I have started work on a blanket (which, of course, is a R.E.A.L.L.Y big scarf). Knitting goals are to learn to purl (anybody have any purling advice for a lefty?) and to do something other than squares...

No comments: