Thursday, May 03, 2007

new look, new name, new blog!

Well, well, well. Long time, no blog. I've been a little busy.
First, to explain the changes- the title reflects the ushering in of a new era. My new job takes me out of Evanston and puts me right in the heart of downtown Chicago. A swanky office location between State and Michigan Av --- but on the 13th floor. If I was a superstitious person, I'd say it was a sign. But I am not and although I hate elevators, I kind of like being on the 13th floor. A lot of buildings around here just go from 12 to 14, because of the perception that 13 is unlucky. I think it's been pretty lucky for me so far. But this is just my second week here, so I guess it is too soon to tell?

There will be some other changes around here, too. With my lovely tax return, I am going to get a new computer at home (and HIGH SPEED!!!yeeehaaaa!) and will do many fun and blogtacular things with it.

No comments: