Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Where did you come from, Time Out New York?

So, this is weird. When I got back from my last trip to New York, there was an issue of Time Out New York waiting for me with my mail. But here's the thing. I do not subscribe to Time Out New York because, you know, I live in Chicago. So while I read and enjoy TONY, and have bought individual issues, it does not do me a whole heck of a lot of good when I am not actually there.

Yesterday, another one came in the mail. I don't remember filling anything out, or I don't know, subscribing to this thing in my sleep. So, not that I am complaining, but - where is it COMING from??

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello - I'm from Time Out. It may have been a gift from a friend or organization. But I'm curious myself! Email me with your mailing address and I'll find out for you. I hope you also read Time Out Chicago! - Niki nlathroum@timeoutny.com

BroadwayBaby said...

Thanks! I am not complaining at all about the mysterious arrival of TONY - I love it! But I am just confused by it... I will email you, thanks for checking!