Tuesday, December 15, 2009

joy in a little round box...


Best packaging2009
Thought I’d forgotten about this, eh? Well, okay, I did. But I am putting forth an entry today – on my favorite packaging of 2009. I’m in the office, working to a deadline, of course, and a friend/colleague/consultant writes to me – what can I do? Bring chocolate? To which I responded, yes, please! Joking, but not. Who can say no to chocolate? Not I! And, in an act of true heroics, she came to the office bearing NOT bags of Hershey kisses (for which I would have been grateful!) but gorgeous boxes of Vosges chocolate.

The one I chose came in a darling little round purple box – like a mini hat box, with a little purple ribbon. See above. I consumed the candy and saved the box. I have jewelry in it now…

No comments: