Thursday, December 10, 2009

music09

What's rocking my world these days, you ask? There's been lots of stuff - in 2009 I've been listening to Lily Allen, Lady Gaga, the Spring Awakening cast album, U2's No Line on the Horizon, Taylor Swift, Patti LuPone, The Beatles Love, Renee Fleming and probably more that I'm not even recalling now. I have my ipod with me always, it's my best friend on my daily commute - and now it's an extra sassy purple 5th generation one, pulsing with my favorite tunes!!! What's been on constant play lately though have been the Glee cast albums. Oh how I love that show and these albums! I love Matthew Morrison singing Kanye West's "Gold Digger" and duetting with Kristin Chenoweth on "Alone" (LOVE THAT ONE!) I love Lea Michele's voice singing anything. After a crappy day at work, nothing was better than to put on pjs and watch our friends in "New Directions" compete in sectionals - against all odds and stolen set lists, pulling two new songs out of their hats in an hour. Awesome. My inner choir nerd has been awakened. Not that she's ever been far. Glee, my life really would suck without you.

No comments: