Saturday, September 22, 2007

my gawd, where did all my HAIR go?

Oh, okay, the post title is a slight exaggeration. I did get my hair cut last night - and it's shorter, but not Katie short. To compensate for that though, I decided to turn it a whole different color - I got lowlights, and it's now a nice shade of ash blonde/light brown. I really like it. I was going to do some before and after shots, but the camera battery was too low and I couldn't use the camera phone, either, since that battery had died completely. Tsk, tsk! I know, I'm a bad blogger. But I'll try and take some pictures of it, so y'all can see the new color.

I've been running around town, hunting down the new Alice Temperley line at Target - omg, what cute stuff....

1 comment:

Sarah B. Roberts said...

Come on - all that, and no picture!?!