Sunday, October 29, 2006

Let's Sing a Round...

In honor of the time change today: A round from Elizabeth Gilpatrick's book Sing with me! Learn with me!

Spring ahead, fall behind. Keep the seasons well in mind.
Keep your clocks and watches humming; daylight savings time is coming.
Spring ahead, fall behind. Keep the seasons well in mind. etc etc etc

I feel like I've been up forever. Have nothing useful to show for it - aside from my beautiful cinnamon streusel muffins, that is. Watched the Bears (7 and 0!) and read a book (Terry Pratchett's The Truth - god, I wish I could write like that man. I bet his mental universe is a fun place to visit...) And that's about it. No crafting or much of anything else. Now am in the Sunday Night slump - not wanting the weekend to be over already, in serious denial about having to go back to work tomorrow. EEEEEK.

On the plus side, I have a few more operas in November (Salome and Romeo et Juilette - at least. Am switching some tickets around so there may be more). AND, according to my chocolate Patti-Countdown Calendar, 17 more days until the concert at Symphony Center! I haven't had today's candy yet, maybe for dessert....

No comments: