Saturday, October 07, 2006

New Link!

I just found Marian Keyes' website www.mariankeyes.com and have spent the last half hour reading her newsletter and giggling. She's one of my favorite authors. Truly. I've been reading a lot of her books lately - I found one I had not read (The Other Side of the Story) for some reason and brought it with me on the last trip to NYC. Don't know why I hadn't read it before, it was really good AND I got it free with the B&N gift card I got for participating in the last professional development call. (Yes, we have to BRIBE people to participate in these things. But you know, whatever works).

I have to stop blogging and do some actual research for this thing I'm supposed to be writing. I didn't think I was SUCH a procrastinator, but in fact, I am. Who knew? I have a long weekend for the holiday (had someone ask 'What holiday?' Come on! It's when our figlio, Christopher Columbus discovered America! Sort of. Anyway, shout out to the paesan and all that. AND we get the day off! I don't care what he did or did not discover if it means I get the day off!) and plan to get my s**t together. Really.

So ciao ciao for now and go check out Marian.

No comments: