Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Revolutionary Costume for Today...

Alice Temperley for Target. Have I mentioned I've turned into a total label whore for this line? Because there is no way I could afford a couture Temperley frock. This is why I heart you, Target. I have paired it with my black boots (Yessss!!! Fall is here! Time to wear the boots!) and, ummm, navy tights. Yeah. I totally meant to do that.... (NOT)

It's not fair how they sit in the drawer and trick me into thinking they're black. I mean, they're sheer hose, all, "Put us on! We're black! We will look FABULOUS with that cute dress!" Nudge, nudge, wink wink. It's a nasty trick to play on someone who has not had her coffee yet. Then I get to the office and am staring at my legs going "!@#((##&*! Are these BLUE? Nahh. No, wait, I think they ARE! They ARE Blue!!" And then I have to put up with the tights sniggering at me ("HEEHEE! We FOOLED her!" in little smurf voices...) all day long... As if I don't have enough to worry about without my tights taunting me.

Hm. I think it is time for lunch.



2 comments:

Emily said...

That dress is adorable! I went to Target looking for her stuff and there was basically nothing left, which was really disappointing. I wonder if they'll be restocking? I'll keep an eye out. As for the blue tights, you should do what I did and buy royal blue ones! No mistaking those babies - I also bought magenta. Very cute. Good with black. Or grey. Or anything really, except red (well, the blue and red is in, according to Anthropologie)...

BroadwayBaby said...

I heard that the line will be around until November, so I bet they will restock and introduce some new items. If not, there is always the website!

I am SUCH a weirdo sometimes, but those gosh darned blue tights just bothered me SO much, I had to stop at lunch and get a new pair of black ones. Yikes. But royal blue is a capital idea. I'd never mix those up, for sure!