Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat....

Pumpkins in Daley Plaza...

Yikes. Some of these are gross, huh?

When I was growing up, we'd always have a costume parade at school. I don't remember a year when it wasn't cold and rainy and so we'd be parading up and down the street outside school with our coats on. So it just looked like a bunch of kids wandering down the middle of the street, since no one could see our costumes under the coats.
I don't remember the last time I actually dressed up, although for a while, I would wear a little sequined crown to work (no, not all the time! just on Halloween). We also get about 2 trick or treaters by the house. In the suburbs. Seriously. When we were kids (arrgh! I'm this close away to saying "Back in the day") we'd go to EVERY house. With, like, pillowcases. But whatever. More candy for me.


No comments: