Tuesday, November 20, 2007

behold... a new beverage...

Can you believe it's taken me so long to discover Argo Tea? I seem to be coming down with a little cold (happy birthday to me!) and wanted tea this morning. Argo is right on Randolph, on my way to the office here, and I decided to stop in. It is a veritable mecca of tea! I stood at the register for whole seconds, gawking up at the menu, trying to decide. I finally (thank god there was no line because I think they would have gotten a little miffed with me) selected the earl grey vanilla creme tea. I had something very similar a few years ago when I was in NYC and stopped at Moby's tea shop TeaNY. Oh my giddy god, is it ever good.

If someone would have told me, years ago, that I'd get this excited over some vanilla flavored earl grey tea, I would have just laughed and laughed. But it really is the little things that make you happy.

4 comments:

Bob said...

Is it your birthday today? If so, happy bday, fellow scorpio!

BroadwayBaby said...

It's actually on Saturday the 24th.

BroadwayBaby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Ooh, yes, Heidi told me about that tea place and I stopped in when I was in Chicago in September. I had some flavored ice tea, and it was quite good...