Monday, November 05, 2007

Sharing the joy....




So I got a little google alert today that directed me to the clip above, which I am purloining from the Clyde Fitch Report For whatever reason, I always always always get "A New Argentina" stuck in my head. So for the rest of the day, I will be roaming the halls singing random snatches of song. It's kind of like after I saw Mahagonny and spent a few days thereafter singing the cheerful anthem "Nothing you can do will help a dead man" - completely inappropriate. So. The best thing when you have something in your head is to get it into someone else's. Right? And there we have it. My gift to you. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Sarah B. Roberts said...

Yeah, the lip synching is great. :)

BroadwayBaby said...

I also love the fierce dictatoress hair and the fact that Juan Peron has monogrammed silk jammies...