Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Five for Free...

Some random tidbits about me *, just in case we should ever appear on a game show together where you’d need to know such things…

1. I once sang backup for Barry Manilow
2. Sunday evenings, I will turn on the NFL game just so I can sing along with Faith Hill’s opening montage song (“I’ve Been Waiting All Day for Sunday Night”)
3. I’ve never been to Great America. It’s not that I have anything against it, or anything, I’ve just never had the opportunity to go.
4. For anyone who thinks working in the arts is one great big champagne filled, chocolate covered party, let me tell you, most days it just isn’t. For instance, right now I am peeling labels OFF of a mailer that we put on there by mistake. Oh, the glamour!
5. I am afraid of elevators. Not because it’s a small enclosed space (because if so, I’d also be afraid of sitting in my cubicle) – I just don’t like them. I’m always afraid I’ll get stuck. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if a person who feared elevators also had the fear of the number 13 (or triskaidekaphobia)…

* All true. I swear.

No comments: