Saturday, March 08, 2008

Ahh, the weekend!

It was just a weird week at work this past week, and I am glad it's over & done with. In other news though, my new coat arrived yesterday, it fits well, it is gorgeous, and it does not make me look like Barney (which I was really worried about. But the coat is not as emphatically bright purple as it looks in the picture, and it really looks just lovely. I went grocery shopping this morning and admired how it looked in every bit of reflective glass I could find.)

May or may not be on a jury on Tuesday... Am on standby, so everyone please cross your collective fingers for me when I call on Monday at about 4:30. I have an annoying tendency to worry obsessively over just about everything, so if you've done it, some nice soothing stories about how painless it is would really help. Out of everyone I've talked to, only one person was an actual juror on a trial. Everyone else says it's a good chance to catch up on my reading. So? Any stories?

It always seems like the weekend is too darned short - but this weekend actually IS going to be short an hour because we have to change the clocks. Arrgh. What a pain in the neck. I have to go and dig my car manual out yet again...

No comments: