Wednesday, March 19, 2008

still trying to get happy...

It's been crazy at work and so some happiness is in order. Ready?
1. Comfort food in the form of risotto (my favorite) for dinner last night (thanks, mom!)
2. Free bottle of "Life Water" handed to me when I got off the train. (But you hate flavored water, I hear you all protesting. This is true. But a.) I love free stuff and b.) I always have hope that maybe THIS will be the bottle of Life Water that makes me change my mind about the entire fruity water enterprise. You never know.)
3. My new "In Style" came yesterday and Gerry Butler is the "Man of Style". Sighhh. I'm sorry, was I saying something?


4. These shoes:

They're Keds. (Can you believe?) By Nanette Lepore. Love them...
5. New season of Dancing with the Stars has begun! Wheee!

6. In one week (and a day) I will be in New York!




2 comments:

Sarah B. Roberts said...

Really? Are you kidding? Dancing with the stars? I've think you've gone too far with the reality tv now. Time for an intervention.

BroadwayBaby said...

What? It makes me happy. And really? There is nothing quite so entertaining as watching Penn Gillette ballroom dance. Trust me.