Thursday, March 06, 2008

still happy

I will stop being so gosh-darned happy soon.... but until then, here are a few more things for the list:

1. The re-formulated Tru Blend foundation. It's fabulous. It goes on so nicely and vanishes. Like you're not even wearing makeup. Never underestimate the power of an awesome foundation, ladies. And it's from easy, breezy, beautiful... Cover Girl! Naturally I discovered this during a Top Model commercial break. I'm like an advertiser's dream, I watched Drew Barrymore in the commercial and was all like "Ooh, really? I have to try that..."

2. My iPod. I put it on "Shuffle" in the morning, and sometimes it throws out some really interesting combinations... this morning it was "Drink the Night Away" (Gaelic Storm) followed immediately by "Rehab" (Amy Winehouse). You see? It is the little things that amuse/make me happy so early in the morning...

No comments: