Sunday, March 30, 2008

weekend roundup

Details to come, but here, in a nutshell, is what I was up to this weekend:

1. Opening Night of Gypsy (!!)
2. Drinkin' cosmos (c'mon, they're good for ya!) at Angus McIndoe
3. Waffle time at Nice Matin
4. Downtown shopping trip
5. Upper East side walking adventure (and then, uh, cabbing adventure after I realized that it's a long damn way to walk from 79th and Columbus over to east 60th where a friend of mine had recommended a restaurant)
6. MoMA
7. Sunday in the Park with George at Studio 54
8. More waffles (honestly, they are SO good!)
9. August: Osage County
10. Dinner at Angus McIndoe's (no cosmos this time though)
11. Gypsy!
12. Brunch with legendary theater bloggers (I felt inadequate in their presence so awed was I at their collective brilliance and knowledge)
13. Gypsy! (yes, again. That was number 9, counting City Center and Ravinia) And really? I would be in such trouble if I lived here, because I'd just go and see it all the time. I could listen to Patti and Boyd and Laura singing that music every minute of every day for the rest of my life and be happy.
14. "Chicago Style" deep dish pizza for dinner at Pizzeria Uno on 81st and Columbus (what the hell, right?)

So... when can I come back?

No comments: