Wednesday, March 05, 2008

C'mon, get happy!

Things making me happy today:

1. THIS! I admit, I was a little anxious, leaving our collective electoral fate in your hands, Ohio and Texas. But you came through, so good for you.

2. THIS
Woo! Only 24 more days to go and I will be seeing it too! I hope nothing falls on me!

3. Makeovers on America's Next Top Model tonight (don't give me that look. You know you love it!)

4. We can wear jeans this Friday (we're not allowed our casual Fridays during performance weeks. Don't question. Just accept. This makes me very happy).

5. The coat I just ordered from J. Crew.com. There are many things I like about it - the color (purple! pretty! the only color they had left!), the fact that it looks nice AND its thinsulate lining ensures that it will keep me warm, and that it was marked down to half its original price. Here, take a look and be happy with me...

No comments: