Thursday, March 13, 2008

just wanted to let you all know...

My former boss would always check in with me when he was out of the office - towards the end of his tenure, he moved to Arizona and was handling our Chicago operations from his home in sunny Phoenix. Anyway, he'd call and say "Hi Kris - just wanted to let you know - I'm alive!"
Which I was always very amused by.

I know I've not been blogging lately, but I am alive... busy. It's budget season, and gala season, and I was at a photo shoot yesterday (OMG, it was a lot of fun. And totally like America's Next Top Model - except, like, nobody was modeling meat. About which, can I just say ew?). So that's what's going on.

And for everyone keeping score at home:
I did NOT have to serve jury duty on Tuesday (was on stand by - they didn't need me. So I was worked up into a big old state for NOTHING.)

No comments: