Thursday, January 08, 2009

almost friday

Just reading over that last post... that's an awful lot of punctuation, huh? Still, I was (am) very excited for the opening of Sugar Bliss, they've been announcing the opening of their new shop since the summertime.

Verdict on the cakes? Not, sadly, as good as Crumbs (and not as big as the Crumbs ones, either)but pretty darn good. So go and check them out and swing by the office and say hello while you are at it. If you come by on a Monday night, you can catch me in my tap shoes.

What else? Really terrible sinus infection has morphed into a really terrible cold, I don't know what's going on anymore. So in addition to all the hanging around over bowls of hot water, I am also eating a lot of soup, and have become very fond of TheraFlu's new Warming Liquid. Right now, I am sipping an Earl Grey Vanilla Creme tea latte from Argo - THAT is how you make a tea latte, bitches.

No comments: