Monday, April 05, 2010

why does it always rain on me??

(Is it because I lied when I was 17??? Anybody?? Nobody.)

This weekend - saw Jane, Heidi and Brian. We're going to make wedding invitations and I am sooooo excited. I still need to figure out what is going on with my bridesmaid's dress. I have to call David's Bridal and see if it's come in yet. It's pretty much a black dress, nothing too crazy, so no troubs, right?? Maybe??

(Can you tell I'm having my earl grey vanilla creme this morning? The overuse of punctuation should give you the clue.)

Also Heidi got me hooked on Farmville. BAD HEIDI. Now I have a farm and a mini-me, and crops, and an egg basket and a pigeon coop and I was gifted my very first tree today. More exciting than I should probably admit to.

Yesterday, did the workout, tried to replace the iron but nothing was open. And I was all like "Why are all the stores closed?" and then I was all like "Oooh, right. It's EASTER, you heathen." Don't tell Loyola, okay?

I read two books yesterday afternoon - The Unbearable Lightness of Scones by Alexander McCall Smith (which I finished) and Slam by Nick Hornby (which I should finish today).

Mostly a good weekend. Have to get back to learning my choreography - the Thing including this dance is happening this week! Stay tuned!!

No comments: