Sunday, August 26, 2007

divine inspiration...

I was bored on the train home the other day, and suddenly Inspiration struck in the form of an idea for a Gypsy-themed explosion book. I started sketching one out (from about Union Station to Forest Glen) and voila! Made a quick excursion for supplies yesterday and did the book last night. It all went well except for a few minor snafus making the covers. And for some reason I thought getting an acryllic stamp set would make my life easier, but alas, this is not the case. I spent several hours stamping out little quotes to put inside the book and by the time I was done with it I never wanted to see it again.

But really, it's quite cute. I don't know what exactly I'm going to do with it, but when inspiration comes a knocking, you can't just slam the door in its face.

In other news, tonight is the night when the Divas will Descend Upon us. The storm clouds have parted in their honor. Can't wait. Will be some fun times.

More details and a full report later.

No comments: