Thursday, August 16, 2007

Oh, My Stars

I don't know why, but I love checking my horoscope. I don't do it every day, but I have, in the past, checked the Chicago Tribune (they rank the day on a 1-10 scale, 10 obviously being the best and 1 being a 'don't bother getting out of bed today'. I've never seen anything less than a 4 though), the Sun Times and the one that pops up on Yahoo every day. I don't really hold any truck with it, but it's still fun to check....

Today's Stars, from Yahoo:
Sagittarius (the date is November 24, in case you're keeping score at home)
Quickie:
Socially, your life is about to get a lot busier! You are loved by all your friends.

Overview:
Your friends are conspiring to make your life even sweeter. Act like you don't know, and when things really take off, you can feign surprise and enjoy the ride. You're luckier than you realize!


Nice, huh? But who are these friends "conspiring to make my life even sweeter"? Most of my friends around here don't even call me any more. So now they're conspiring?

No comments: