Sunday, July 29, 2007

And of course....

Gypsy! To see some truly fabulous pictures from 2 weeks ago AND from closing night last night, go and visit Sarah B's Adventures, Litwit and Little Voice (go to the links on the side over there. You know where I mean. My link thing is giving me gyp again, and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. So you're gonna have to work for it. But believe me when I tell you that you just totally need to see this stuff. It's good.)

The Gypsy Cab. I wonder if it's weird for Patti to be around town and see part of her own face on cabs and stuff? I was also getting looks when I was wearing my t-shirt (yes, I know. Such a geek!). But I guess it would be kind of alarming to have Patti glaring at you all "whadddre YOU lookin' at"?? from a t-shirt, huh?

My hotel room. I stayed at the Park 79 on 79th and Columbus. It was cute, quiet, clean and I would definitely stay there again. Just take the stairs because the elevator is tiny and it's extremely slow.
I got into the spirit of the thing and bought some roses from a little store on Amsterdam Av. They really brightened up my little room, and allowed me to wander about singing "Everything's Coming Up Roses" to myself. I had to thieve some extra plastic cups from housekeeping to put them all in (very classy, no?) but I think they looked okay. They mainly lived on top of the AC unit, as you see here. But I also put a bunch by the bed (see above, with lovely strategic placement of comb, pen and flyer).


Also have a pic of me sitting in Patti's chair at our own little after party, but it's horrible, horrible (why do I always take such hideous pictures?) so you don't get to see it.





1 comment:

Bob said...

Love the roses!

So bummed about Gypsy being over....