Thursday, February 28, 2008

More Things Making Me Happy

More things for the Happy Journal list... geez, at the rate I'm going, soon they'll be making a Disney movie about me or something.

1. America's Next Top Model - seriously? I love this show. I could not tell you why, it is the guiltiest of guilty pleasures. Just watching the girls tool around in their stretch "Fab Cab" in New York City made me squeal with delight. Not because of them, you understand, because...

2. New York City makes me very happy. I will even watch crap if it is set in New York.

3. Paula Abdul on American Idol, telling some kid that she wanted to hang him from her rearview mirror. Bruno Tonioli on Dancing with the Stars better watch out. His place as 'wacky reality tv judge' is being seriously challenged by that comment. Maybe they can have "Dance Wars 2: Bruno vs. Paula...

4. What's better than a large earl grey vanilla creme beverage? A FREE earl grey vanilla creme beverage. Whooo hooo!!!

No comments: