Friday, April 04, 2008

what's next?

What can I possibly do this month that will top last weekend?? Uh, nothing, is the answer you are looking for, but I can certainly try...

April 5 - La Boheme Live from the Met Broadcast (coming soon to a movie theater in Niles!)

April 9 - American Ballet Theater presents The Sleeping Beauty (Civic Opera House) - free tickets! whee!

April 13 - The Drowsy Chaperone at the Cadillac Palace (not free tickets!)

April 16 - Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater at the Auditorium - more free tickets! wheee!

April 27 - Sweeney Todd at the Cadillac Palace

May 9 - is our gala. Free tickets but I have to work.

Also in the cue: I'd love to see Can-Can but it's somewhere I've never heard of, so we'll have to do a little research. Like, soon, since I think it closes this weekend. Also, Better Late with John Mahoney (did you know he was British? from Manchester? This was news to me, so thanks, Time Out Chicago) at the Northlight Theater and Gas for Less at the Goodman Theatre.

But 13, I hear you saying, tell us more about Patti, please! Well, okay, I will. But later. I've got some pix on my camera that I'll put up. So soon. I promise.

No comments: