Wednesday, April 16, 2008

have you had this?

Someone I know was in a fender bender recently. When the guilty party met up with him to give him a check for the damages, he also got a box of chocolates from Blommer Chocolate. I am not talking a sampler here. I'm talking a box of 2.25 oz bars.*

I'd never ever heard of this company before, but they're local! The wrapper says "Manufacturers of the finest chocolate in the world since 1939" and although I am no expert, I would say that this is indisputably true. Who knew that the best chocolate in the world was located right here in our fair city?? The bar I had was dark chocolate and oh my god was it delicious.


*Nobody gave ME any chocolate when I had my larger-than-a-fender-bender. All I got was heartache and a trip to the emergency room. But oh well.

No comments: