Sunday, April 06, 2008

new york minutes...

No trip to NYC is complete without a trip to the Met...
I just wandered around it though.
No viewings of "Satyagraha" in Sanskrit (!!) for me!

Post Patti Pizza (alleged "Chicago Style" deep dish)
Nice try, Manhattan, but no dice.
Here she is, boys!

Lookit, it's not just me who thinks so. What are you waiting for?
Times Square
Waiting for my waffles at Nice Matin!
Just going through the photos I took last weekend. Reality keeps trying to knock on my door, however hard I try and keep it out... I also seem to have developed some sort of cold/flu thing, while I was still taking antibiotics. I know that antibiotics wouldn't help a cold anyway, but this is the kind of reality I am looking at here, people. From one illness to another... Zicam and OJ, I guess. A few more to come...

No comments: