Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Richard Simmons gave me some of his CranEnergy!



So this morning, I am walking thru Union Station, minding my own business, having just purchased my April monthly ticket and a ticket for the Big Adventure on Thursday (more on this later!) ... when I notice a crowd gathering in the Great Hall. I am nothing if not inquisitive, so I went over to check it out, and there he was. Richard Simmons, in his personal flesh. He was handing out bottles of CranEnergy and then he did a little dance. He was bartering with some of the ladies - a bottle of the juice for a "big old kiss!" and he seemed very nice. And yes, he was wearing his short shorts. I took some pix with my phone, but they aren't really great... I had to take them so y'all wouldn't think I was April fooling a day early... How can it be a bad day?

1 comment:

Bob said...

This is fantastic! I want to start my day with Richard Simmons in short shorts!