Thursday, March 19, 2009

it is definitely one of those days...

So I don't know about you guys, but when I am having one of those days when I feel like I shouldn't have bothered getting out of bed, I do some of the following to perk myself up/make myself feel better:

1. Shop
2. Eat/drink comfort food/beverages
3. Play some of my favorite tunes really really really really loud on a loop. Sometimes I sing along because sad songs really DO say so much.

I'm a hot mess today, for reasons I would prefer to not describe. Mucho anxiety prevented me from getting much sleep, so here we are. I am at work right now, so shopping isn't terribly appropriate. I am having a hot earl grey vanilla creme tea latte from Argo (who, by the way, never responded to my rhapsodic email message about their delicious tea lattes. Whatev.) AND this morning, I really need some Patti - so I've been playing Loops on a Loop, as it were... from my favorite performance, I think ever. If I ever heard her actually sing this at a concert or soemthing, I think I'd be able to die happy.

No comments: