Wednesday, March 04, 2009

songs i can't live without

THE RULES: Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to write down the top 25 songs you cannot live without. The ones you can listen to over and over and never get tired of. They don't have to be in any particular order. These are the songs that make you laugh, cry, think of an old friend, whatever the reason. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If you were tagged, it's because I'd like to see what you'd put in your list. To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 songs, tag 25 people, then click publish.

Kari tagged me via Facebook to do this one, and I will put it here too. I'm supposed to tag 25 other people (I don't know if I even KNOW 25 people!) so here's your invitation, a blanket TAG for anyone who wants to play. I'm responding several days later than the original tag because it's taken me this long to come up with a list...

So here they are in no particular order:

1.Song to the Moon - from Dvorak's Rusalka, sung of course by Renee Fleming
2. Playbill - Patti LuPone
3. Time to Say Goodbye - Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman
4. Clocks - Coldplay
5. Imagine - John Lennon
6. Penny Lane - The Beatles
7. All for You - Sister Hazel
8. I'll Be - Edwin McCain
9. Being Alive - Patti LuPone
10. I had a Dream About You - Betty Buckley
11. My Stupid Mouth - ONLY the version sung by Audra McDonald NOT John Mayer. It may be his song, but I cannot stand his voice...
12. Miss Sarajevo - U2 as Passengers with Luciano Pavarotti
13.Mambo Italiano - Rosemary Clooney
14. Super Trouper - ABBA
15. City of Blinding Lights - U2
16. All the Wasted Time - Renee Fleming
17. Crocodile Rock - Elton John
18. Parla mi d'amore, Mariu - Luciano Pavarotti
19. Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
20. Putting it Together - Mandy Patinkin
21. There's a fine, fine line - Avenue Q
22. Drops of Jupiter - Train
23. Beggarman - Gaelic Storm
24. Good Riddance (Time of your Life) - Green Day
25. What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong

No comments: